Automated Case Weighing and Labeling
HIGH SPEED, ACCURATE, AUTOMATED
Over the past 30+ years Carlisle Technology has earned a solid reputation for supplying the very best integrated case weighing and labeling solutions in North America. Carlisle Technology’s AP-950 Autobox case weighing and labeling solution integrates the industry’s most robust hardware solutions with our configurable software. We partner with the very best manufacturers to provide best of breed high accuracy in-motion carton scales, product indexers, infeed conveyors and print and apply systems.
Our specially designed iCap M5 software solution seamlessly integrates all of the hardware components together into one fully automated weighing and labeling system. The iCap M5 software application is the brain that operates the complete line and combines the functionality of SCADA, MMI and full PC workstation functionality for local reporting. A store and forward methodology supported by a MS-SQL Express Database is used to capture local, line generated data and forward it on to our back office database application server running our Symphony MES Suite. This approach allows standalone line operation independent of the server so that line performance and uptime are never compromised. iCap can dynamically weigh, label and verify batches of production cases at today’s high production speeds.
"We are very pleased with the Carlisle software and hardware and the ongoing support that we get from them. Their staff try to really understand our particular needs and implement an appropriate product. From the initial implementation to the software and hardware updates and support, we have no hesitation in recommending the company."
- iCap-M5 is offered in 5 standard configurations, from simple to complex
- Handles batch or mixed product SKU’s
- Catch weight or standard weight product
- Manage giveaway with configurable set points and alerts if not compliant
- Supports multiple label formats by product SKU
- In bound scanning for mixed product verification
- Outbound GS1 Bar Code scanning/verification and reject management
- Print error labels for rejected product
- Automatic build of cartons to pallets with full serialization
- On screen system error management
- Built in diagnostics for scale, printer, scanner inputs
- Pallet label printing on second printer
- Automated end of day procedures
- Hot spare support capability