Industrial Application Developer
Carlisle Technology has specialized in food plant-floor hardware and software solutions for over 30 years. Our systems have been implemented in food processing plants of all sizes across North America. Carlisle Technology’s integrated software and hardware solutions provide 360-degree visibility into food production and plant operations. Our software runs on the plant floor, the mobile warehouse devices, the enterprise servers, and in the cloud.
About the role: Industrial Application developer
- Initially responsible for bug fixes in the current applications. Later will add to and create new plant floor applications.
- Be able to assemble PCs and interface to external devices through I/O ports.
- Be able to create data import routines for system setup and interfacing with financial/ERP systems.
- Supporting our Project and Support Team representatives who handle our installs and customer issues
- Be able to support the Service Team in interfacing to hardware, installation of solutions, and troubleshooting issues.
- Must have knowledge of Windows 10/11
- An understanding of SQL Server including SQL Query
- Have a good understanding of Visual Basic
- Knowledge of mobile development is also an asset
- Knowledge of Web
- Development would be an asset
- Ability to learn intuitively
- Hardware skills – working with serial ports, Scales, Printers, Scanners
- Knowledge of digital I/O would be an asset
- Completed an education in Computer Science/Development
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekend and after-hours for customer installations
- Must be able to support our customers after hours if situations arise.
- Must be able to travel, including to the United States
- Requires daily interaction with our customers
- Must be able to work remotely (from home)