Solution Sales Representative
Carlisle Technology provides information solutions which track and co-ordinate product throughout the entire food manufacturing process. Carlisle’s customers use this information to streamline processes, minimize waste, and improve food safety by being able to instantly demonstrate the links between finished products and the ingredients, people, and processes used to make it.
We are looking to augment our team with an enthusiastic and talented Solution Sales Representative that can understand the capabilities and benefits of our solutions, and convey them to new and existing customers.
The following skills are required:
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Ability to be that “Trusted Advisor” to prospects and customers
- Technical aptitude – ability to quickly grasp customer requirements
- Experience in software sales is an asset
- Education in technology/science is an asset
- Resourcefulness and creativity to visualize and describe solutions to solve customer issues
- Time management skills to efficiently balance new opportunities and existing account responsibilities
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics & traits:
- Organized, disciplined, and reliable
- Portrays a professional image
- Honesty: Our reputation depends on delivering what we promise, and promising what we can deliver
- Positive attitude and confidence: we’re a growing company, and you will be expected to help improve the sales and marketing process and materials.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative. You possess that “Hunter” instinct to take advantage of a fast growing market
- Ability to learn tasks quickly
- Attention to detail and quality
- Desired: 5+ years experience and proven success in a Technical Sales role
- Developing business relationships with new clients
- Experience and existing connections within the food industry is an asset
- Growing relationships and business with existing clients
- Understanding and navigating customer technical and purchasing organizations
- Visualizing and effectively communicating solutions to address customer needs
- Building comprehensive solution estimates
- Generating and presenting detailed proposals
- Regularly documenting and communicating opportunities and challenges to the sales manager
In addition, the candidate must be able and willing to occasionally travel throughout North America.
If you have the aptitude and energy, we’d love to hear from you. The industry is rapidly growing and Carlisle provides unique solutions: The right candidate can achieve high rewards. Remuneration will be a mix of base and commission, which will vary based on experience and performance.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and current resume to email@example.com