Field Service Representative
Carlisle Technology provides powerful information solutions which enable traceability for the food processing industry across North America.
Our industry-leading solutions enable food processors to achieve higher standards of plant productivity, product quality and food safety, as well as complying with regulatory standards.
We are seeking an energetic, talented service representative with exceptional customer service skills.
- Configuration, installation and repair of Carlisle’s integrated solutions, consisting of computer workstations, RF scanning systems, RFID systems, scales, label printers and applicators
- Organizing and performing customer training (on-site or at Carlisle’s offices)
- Creating and updating user documentation for system operation
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills for working with electronics, PC hardware and mechanical equipment
- A solid understanding of MS DOS, Windows, and network infrastructure (LAN, WLAN) and communication protocols
- Strong communication skills for understanding customer issues, training, motivating others
- Creativity/resourcefulness for adapting existing solutions to fit customer requirements
- Professional teamwork skills, such as patience, tact, accountability, and a collaborative spirit
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics & traits:
- Organized and disciplined
- Portrays a professional image
- Fast learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Respect for others (their opinions, priorities)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- Able to occasionally travel across North America, and able to work extended hours on projects (as required)
- Experience and/or formal education in computer science or engineering
- Service Manager
In addition, the candidate must be able and willing to occasionally travel throughout North America.
If you have the aptitude and energy, we’d love to hear from you. The industry is rapidly growing and Carlisle provides unique solutions: The right candidate can achieve high rewards. Remuneration will be a mix of base and commission, which will vary based on experience and performance.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org