AAMP (American Association of Meat Processors), is North America’s largest meat trade organization. Membership includes more than 1,300 medium-sized and smaller meat, poultry and food businesses: slaughterers, packers, processors, wholesalers, in-home food service business, retailers, deli and catering operators, and industry suppliers. AAMP members are from the U.S., Canadian provinces and several foreign countries. AAMP’s Board of Directors, consisting of 18 members, have general executive powers and general jurisdiction of all business of the association. AAMP is also affiliated with 28 state, regional and provincial meat trade organizations.
Carlisle Technology is offering a FREE one-year membership to our audience! AAMP is a great association that offers a ton of benefits to its members. We want to share this gem with you if your company isn’t already a member of AAMP or hasn’t been a member for at least 5 years. There is absolutely no catch! Simply fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get you signed up with no obligation.
AAMP Sign Up Form:
Fill in your information below and Carlisle Technology will work with AAMP to sign you up for your free one-year membership!
- Contains numerous informational files, including: industry
news; regulatory affairs; food safety & model HACCP plans;
upcoming events; AAMP leadership & committees; and
- With an assigned User ID, members can utilize the
“Members-Only” resource section for access to exclusive
Industry News & Publications
- Weekly Choice Cuts E-Newsletter
- Monthly Printed AAMPlifier magazine & Capitol Line-Up
- Industry and Member News Section on the AAMP Website
- Biennial Printed Gold Book Membership Directory
- Social Media Updates on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
Products & Services
- Nutrition Labeling Service – Product Analysis
- Supporting Documentation for HACCP Plans
- Industry Job Board (jobs.aamp.com)
- Supplier Member Access – AAMP Supplier Members readily
provide information and advice on products, services, and
resources that can be helpful to operators.
- Partner member benefits program offering members access
to discounted services, including APPI Energy and UPS®
National Convention & Educational Opportunities
- Annual American Convention of Meat Processors &
- American Cured Meat Championships – North America’s
largest national competition for cured meats
- Educational documents and videos, accessible on the
“Members-Only” resources section of the website
- We develop relationships with members of Congress and
their staff, and provide input concerning laws that would
affect the industry.
- Capitol Line-Up circular keeps AAMP members up-to-date
with the latest news from key agencies in Washington.