25 years of providing integrated solutions
With a background in complex industrial weighing and control systems for the steel industry, Carlisle Technology started providing food industry solutions in the early 1990s.
Our first solutions allowed meat processors to apply UCC-128 barcodes (now part of GS1) to productions cartons, in order to comply with downstream demands from their customers.
Due to the success of these systems, customers sought Carlisle for solution such as:
- Mixed product weighing and labelling
- Giveaway monitoring
- In-motion, unattended weighing and labelling
- Touch-screen workstations for the plant floor
- Centralized data collection
- Centralized label management
- Carcass weighing and cooler yield tracking
Carlisle Technology has steadily responded to the needs of the food industry by adding features, scalability, and integration.
Today, Carlisle is a provider (and servicer) of fully integrated plant floor data collection and inventory systems, which enables full internal traceability as well as process visibility.
Due to Carlisle’s broad expertise, maintaining or improving productivity during the data collection process is a key consideration in all our systems.
- Animal Procurement, Receiving
- Kill floor tracking and grading
- Piece weighing, carton building
- Packaging weight compliance
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Picking, Palletizing and Shipping
- Order Entry, Invoicing
- Tight integration with accounting systems (synchronizing customers, orders, inventory, invoicing,…)
Advancing the industry
Our future is internal traceability, and the investments we’ve made in the past decades allow us to be ready to provide efficient and advanced systems. Some recent projects include
- Process Traceability (dynamic recipe and process configuration, with full tracking of ingredients, process steps, quality tracking, and lot codes)
- Projected Availability (also called “Available-to-Promise”, salespeople can see what inventory is expected to be ready to sell at a future date.
- Enhanced systems scalability from small to large manufacturers
- Vendor Performance based on expected quantity, quality, and timing of product receipts