See our traceability page
Filling the gap in whole-chain traceability systems
Full traceability is an ambitious goal.
- It shows your customers that your operations are in control.
- It demonstrates to Governments that the food supply is safe.
- It opens marketing opportunities by providing assurances of sustainable sources, organic origins, and non-allergenic ingredients
Without internal traceability capabilities, full-chain traceability is meaningless.
Fortunately, there are compelling business cases for implementing internal traceability:
- Operations: Traceability leads to visibility. Visibility allows productivity improvements.
- Management: Risks of recall are reduced, and recall scope is limited. But most importantly, internal traceability can quickly exonerate your facilities from guilt.
How to get there?
Carlisle’s Symphony™ Plant Productivity Suite is the culmination of years of experience in providing production tracking systems for the food industry.