Over the past 25 years Carlisle Technology has earned a solid reputation for supplying the very best integrated case weighing and labeling solutions in North America. Our NTEP approved scales are designed for both – speed and accuracy. Using only the highest grade stainless steel, sealed load cells and motors, and epoxy paint, our scales are designed to withstand the inhospitable rigors of a plant’s wash-down areas and the related chemicals.
Our completely integrated automatic box weighing and labeling solution for finished goods serialized weighing includes – our high accuracy in-motion carton scale complete with a product indexer and infeed conveyor, any one of our print and apply systems, outbound compliance verification and reject control mechanisms – are allowing our customers to increase throughput above and beyond their initial requirements.
Our Protector 5800 and 4800 wash-down rated workstations coupled with Carlisle’s exclusive OmniWeigh M5 In–Motion application software is an unbeatable combination in terms of robustness, functionality and performance. This powerful software solution is really the brain that operates the complete line and combines the functionality of SCADA, MMI and full PC workstation functionality for local reporting. A store and forward methodology is used to capture the data and forward it on to our back office data collection server running our Informer – Plant Visibility Suite. This approach allows standalone line operation independent of the server so that line performance and uptime are never compromised. Omni-Weigh can dynamically weigh, label and verify batches of production cases at extremely high production speeds.
- Ability to handle batch or mixed product SKU’s
- Ability to handle mixed Catch or Standard Weight Cartons
- Supports configurable set point controls for error handling and giveaway reduction
- Allows multiple label formats by product SKU
- Supports inbound scanning for mixed mode product identification
- Supports outbound scanning/verification and reject management
- Supports printing of error labels for rejected product
- Supports automatic build of cartons to pallets with full serialization
- Provides management statistics screen on system errors
- Pallet label printing on second printer
- Automated End of Day procedures – stations data is archived, complete backups are taken to the server, and the station’s production totals, overrides, counters, etc. are cleared
- Includes Hot Spare support capability
The Outbound Scanning system provides the following additional functionality:
- Scanning of UCC Finished Goods bar code labels to ensure 100% readability throughout the supply chain.
- Collection of the carton bar code data that is scanned for production counting.
- Store and forward of collected data up to the Informer system.
- Confirmation of cartons that are added to production & those cartons that are rejected